Answer: FluQuadri & Fluarix Tetra
1. Afluria Quad safe from 5 years old
2. Fluarix Tetra safe from 3 years old
3. FluQuadri safe from 3 years old
4. Influvac Tetra safe from 18 years old
Note: FluQuadri Junior is the only brand that is safe to be administered in infants as young as 6 months
1. NSW Government (2019). Seasonal Influenza Vaccination 2019 - Immunisation Programs. [online] Health.nsw.gov.au. Available at: https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/immunisation/Pages/flu.aspx [Accessed 26 Mar. 2019].
Thank you for your participation and feel free to make use of the comments section to ask questions or share useful insights that is relevant to this post.